Saturday, January 15, 2005

How sexy are you?

Are you sexy? I mean, are you REALLY sexy?

"Sexy" means "obviously having what they desperately want."

Let's say some HR director is reviewing your resume. Can you imagine the following happening, in his office:

HR director - "Oh my God! John! Bob! Cindy! Come quickly! Check out this guy's resume! I can't believe it! His portfolio is HOT, and look -- his assets... incredible!! Cindy, please call him and schedule an interview ASAP!"

The bottom line is, you're either sexy or you're not.

One easy way to find out is to list your areas of expertise, and send that list to friends or potential employers. Then, dare to follow up and ask them: "Do you find that my knowledge and expertise is useful? Should I go back to school? Tell me the truth! (But gently, please)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home