Wednesday, June 15, 2005

LinkedIn - answers, I want answers!

Will LinkedIn help me find a date every Saturday night?

Well, if you're a guy like me, let's work through this together. First, let's see how the enemy, oops, I mean women, actually think.

Women want money, prestige, satisfaction -- often on the same evening. So a woman registered to LinkedIn is likely to scout the terrain in search of the ideal male: a man who's very rich, yet too old to have the energy to spend it by himself.

Just kidding, stay calm ladies.

Studies have shown that women view men as "success objects" whereas men view women as "sex objects."

This means that inevitably, human nature being what it is, LinkedIn could eventually create a special section where the most beautiful women will post their pictures online, but only the wealthiest men can view those pictures.

Does this make any sense?

How can I increase my bank account with LinkedIn, without making my friends and connections feel that I'm using them (which, of course, I am)?

I remember a quote: "You can have everything you want in life, if you give enough other people what they want in life."

Anthony Robbins expressed the same idea differently: "The key to wealth is distribution."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home